My Textures Never Work

Hey everyone... When I download mods that replce textures, the texture never appears in - game. How do I fix that? (I'm talking about custom textures, not the ones already in the game) If possible, can I get a good description without to many fancy words?

Do you have FOMM? If so there should be a button saying Activate Invalidation, press that and activate it

Yeah, I use FOMM. Does'nt work when invalidation is activated

Does the "ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa" file show up in Fallout 3's "Data" folder when you toggle it on?

Well, the mod archiveinvalidationinvalidated does, but not the bsa. one...

Is your windows set up to hide the extensions? if not then you have an odd problem, I don't typically suggest this but in your case I think you ought to check out >ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated< unless that is the mod you mentioned.

Yeah, I use FOMM. Does'nt work when invalidation is activated

Does the "ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa" file show up in Fallout 3's "Data" folder when you toggle it on?

Well, the mod archiveinvalidationinvalidated does, but not the bsa. one...

Is your windows set up to hide the extensions? if not then you have an odd problem, I don't typically suggest this but in your case I think you ought to check out >ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated< unless that is the mod you mentioned.

use only one form of archive invalidation.

you have one from FOMM and one from the Mod archive invalidation invalidated.

remember to use ONLY one.

If it (any version) doesn't work, you got your operating system interfering.