Ser Gilmore voice

Lehcar

Uhm the Ser Gilmore mod is absolutely amazing, but it really, REALLY sucks that he's completely silent.

I remember seeing a post somewhere on the BioWare forums last month about someone who was planning to do a voice mod for him or something... did that person ever get around to it, or is it still a stalemate?

Has a voice mod been made yet for him? If not, could someone PLEASE make one?? If someone did I'd love them forever.

I really my lovable redhead to have a voice. :(

The thing is, and it has been addressed several times, that Ser Gilmore has over 800 lines of dialogue. So even if they have found a voice actor (and lord knows how hard it is to find a competent voice actor) they need someone who is willing to record 800 lines - and do them well - for free. Doing that takes a lot of time for a voice actor to record and for Immortality to link the voice to the lines. It's by no means easy.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for Roland to have a voice, but we also have to be realistic. They might eventually get it done, but not anytime soon. We are going to have to be happy with reading what Ser Gilmore has to say.

• 4 weeks later...