Midwestern BoS

kiefertraub

OK so I messed around with different armors and textures and I found something, Ashurs T-51b!!!!

Sooooo the only thing is I need somebody to remove the addons. All of the skulls and straps and belts need to go as well as the armor plates on the thighs. The shoulder pads need to be moved more toward the helmet and the tip of the shoulder pads need to be pointing more downward. And lastly, when the shoulder pads are moved inward there needs to be little trapeziod armor plates. Somebody does this and we will have the closest thing to Midwestern Power Armor we'll get until Tony finishes his mod. So here's some pics of the quick retexturing I did.

OK so I messed around with different armors and textures and I found something, Ashurs T-51b!!!!

Sooooo the only thing is I need somebody to remove the addons. All of the skulls and straps and belts need to go as well as the armor plates on the thighs. The shoulder pads need to be moved more toward the helmet and the tip of the shoulder pads need to be pointing more downward. And lastly, when the shoulder pads are moved inward there needs to be little trapeziod armor plates. Somebody does this and we will have the closest thing to Midwestern Power Armor we'll get until Tony finishes his mod. So here's some pics of the quick retexturing I did.

RAWWWR! Could you e-mail me the textures? I got Tony's helmet already (and soon IRL too!). [email protected]