a few ideas

Argol

I have been playing a stealth character recently and there are a few things I have been seeking.

First off is I use a backpack mod and realistic fatigue. when I plan on sneaking I drop my backpack and I use a utility belt for potions and small loot that I steal. However the utility belt is only cosmetic. I am unsure if this has been done but is there a mod out there that has a Utility belt (from jc catsuits) as a container and another mod that restricts your inventory so you have to use stuff like carry container mods.

Next, my character is female and when she isn't on a job she wears dresses and heels, but if the brotherhood or thieves guild need her she changes into something more suitable. So It would be awesome to have a mod that adds negative effects to wearing high heels and dresses. Stuff like high chance of tripping over when running or in combat. Perhaps even the heel clicking noise that alerts enemies. (I realize that I would probably have to add the script to the mods that I use since there are numerous clothing mods that add high heels.)

Heh, I was planning the same stealth char, backpack and fatigue combo for my next new game, as soon as I've finished making the mods I've thought of. Either Better storage sacks or Quick clothes should do the trick for packback organisation, basically they're carryable containers, and as the backpack mod leaves heavier items in when you take it off, this should do the trick. I was thinking about adapting/combining them to give you the option as to which sacks you keep on you and which you leave in your pack, but I've got my skooma deals (shameless plug!) mod to finish first.

As for your second idea. From what I am aware its all possible, between stat & skill drains, the fact that the weight of boots affects the sound, and the fatigue mods already having a function that makes you fall over, however the exact techniques required are a little above me atm.