Obliv Suit or Armor Conversions

ZombieUK

Just been playing Dragon Age Origins but yet to play Oblivion as I cannot find a copy anyplace.

I know already that Some good Obliv Weapons have been made available for Fo3 but no armor packs cept type 3 stuff. Just like to see some heavy suits of armor and Mage Outfits etc available for fo3 just for fun (:

Hell who wouldnt want to see the BoS really look the part As Knights and Paladins etc.

Wouldnt expect a Knight in Shining Armor wielding a Minigun tramping about the wasteland. I just got the Fantasy feeling now but still love to see worlds collide like my fav games xD.

Fancy seeing a bunch of super muties take on a Dragon or a Behemouth fight Knights of the Templar or such thing. Shove a Mini-Nuke up some Wizard's ass to see what happens.

That sorta idea. I know its not canon or the right for most people. heck it might not be liked. But its easy for the more skilled modder to make a few simple conversions, tweaks and finishing touches. Obliv uses .nif as does fo3 as ya know so could anybody make it happen? Please? For Gary? Im not Gary I mean for Gary of Vault 108? xD

Still if your the type who wants to do something not done yet, how bout this? I not seen anyone make conversions of suits of armors yet. Love to see an evil demon armor type about. Be a nice touch methinks.

Cheers.