What is your favourite race to play with?

Lehcar

I've played two noble warriors and doing a elf mage now. Liking the human better so far. Mostly cause the elf mage origin doesnt really explain much about the history of the character BEFORE going to the tower.

• 1 month later...

What race do you like playing as the most? For some reason I really, really like playing as a dwarf. Lol. Both of the origin stories are a lot of fun to play with for both male and female chars, I really like how they're immune to annoying magic, and I like the comments they get throughout the game about the fact that they are a dwarf. :)

Although I have yet to complete the game as anything besides a female dwarven noble... <3

Currently I am trying very hard to finish one play through as a male character but I keep stalling after I finish the origin story because I can't make up my mind as to what race I want to be.

Dwarves have consistently been my favorite throughout games of this genre and this one holds true to form, the strong-sturdy vibe and earthiness is just something I enjoy.