Forum Game: Count to 20 before someone with an U/u in his username pos

Povuholo

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm not the only one who needs this http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_4602.gif 1

can show you how to put pics in your posts if you wish grannywils

Slygothmog: Didn't notice your comment before. Yes, I would love for you to show me how to put pics in my posts. Please, anytime. Thanks.

Lynne (grannywils)

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/518/puroosso.gif

@grannywils

To put a pic/image on a post use the "insert Image" button in the edit tab (it's the third counting from the Emoticons button , you need first to host the image in a site first ( i suggest imageshak

but grannywils, thou art a martian. :D

_________________________________________________________________________________

SEASONS= Join date determines membership

_________________________________________________________________________________

AUTUMN= September, October, November=Dark Cavalry

SPRING= March, April, May=Martians

SUMMER= June, July, August=Unnamed

WINTER= December, January, February=Legion of Doom

but grannywils, thou art a martian. :D

SEASONS= Join date determines membership

AUTUMN= September, October, November=Dark Cavalry

SPRING= March, April, May=Martians

SUMMER= June, July, August=Unnamed

WINTER= December, January, February=Legion of Doom

Oh, I don't know why, but for some reason I thought I was an Autumn. Does Being a Martian (Spring) mean anything special, like I'm only supposed to post at certain times or something. Forgive my ignorance, but I'm reallly, really, really new at this :unsure: