Forum Game: Count to 20 before someone with an U/u in his username pos

Povuholo

1 - I know what you mean. Sometimes it is easier when you just have to put in a 0. Because it doesn't matter if someone went before you. It still works. The only time it is hard. Is when we start doing a run on you, and you do not have any other team members handy. Then it can get stressful.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exaggerating a little. I'm not that devoted to sacrifice sleep and daily activities for this game, so losing "king of the hill" status is not really a tragedy. In fact, if not for the smoke and heat I wouldn't be playing.

1 - Oh no. It's not a tragedy. But when, Sly and Silver and Aurielius, and now Ninja and sometime Z get started, it is really fun. And some of them are so funny. You get caught up reading their posts and you forget to enter your number. It is all a part of their game plan. They get you caught up in it. They all just make me laugh so much. I just have a good time when it gets like that. And they are all so good at the graphics. I am not at all, so I have fun just watching theirs.