How to manually install betterbodies using the 7x file

mlambie

Alright, heres an interesting predicament. I obtained myself a copy of Morrowind, which they made a cider version so it can work on any intel based mac. I installed the game and it works just fine, but could use a little facelift, hence the need for betterbodies and betterclothes. But the problem lies here: I cant use the .exe installer for better bodies on mac osx 10.4.

Luckily for me the files area available on the developers website for manual installation, however, there doesnt seem to be any instructions!

I tried to copy the files in the meshes and textures into their corresponding folders, and put the .esp file in the date files folder. Booted up morrowind, but the data files option doesnt appear on the main menu. What else do i need to do to get these bad boys up and runnin?

It's not on the main menu, it's on the start-up menu. When you first run it a menu pops up with 'Play', 'Data Files', 'Options' etc. You activate it there.

• 2 years later...

The developer's site seems to be down. Do you know where I can obtain the data files for Better Bodies? I'm on a Mac too.

Alright, heres an interesting predicament. I obtained myself a copy of Morrowind, which they made a cider version so it can work on any intel based mac. I installed the game and it works just fine, but could use a little facelift, hence the need for betterbodies and betterclothes. But the problem lies here: I cant use the .exe installer for better bodies on mac osx 10.4.

Luckily for me the files area available on the developers website for manual installation, however, there doesnt seem to be any instructions!

I tried to copy the files in the meshes and textures into their corresponding folders, and put the .esp file in the date files folder. Booted up morrowind, but the data files option doesnt appear on the main menu. What else do i need to do to get these bad boys up and runnin?