Invader Zim GIR companion

mouzerball1000

Bumpin' it again. Well, since GIR is a cartoon [therefore 2d] it'd be a little strange to model, but he's just made out of basic shapes. Plenty of resources out there on google. Modeling is my only weak point really. Hell, someone get me a model and I'll texture and UV map it. No one can take a little of their time just to throw together a model? Come on, it'd make a lot of people happy =]

*Bump(Kind of, I would like this as much as anyone )*

Good idea, and I wish I could help. Unfortunately, I'm not very gifted in modeling. I could try, but I'll warn you right now it's gonna suck. Although I'm thinking that a wide, short cylinder for the head and a tall cone for the body with maybe a half-circle under it with the same on a smaller scale for arms and legs. (I'm not completely sure whether those are the pre-rendered shapes you can work with or not, but I know that a cylinder is, so I'm guessing on the rest. The texture-ing wouldn't be that hard (that I can image, with the right green and a steady hand for the sewing crud, but I'll leave that up to you. Once again, I'm not saying it's going to be good, or even that I'm going to remember to try it (my memory is horrible), but if I remember and it works out... I don't know... I guess it'd be pretty sweet... I suck at modeling, so if I try and fail I'll say so. Sorry in advance.

Bumpin' it again. Well, since GIR is a cartoon [therefore 2d] it'd be a little strange to model, but he's just made out of basic shapes. Plenty of resources out there on google. Modeling is my only weak point really. Hell, someone get me a model and I'll texture and UV map it. No one can take a little of their time just to throw together a model? Come on, it'd make a lot of people happy =]

*Bump(Kind of, I would like this as much as anyone )*

Good idea, and I wish I could help. Unfortunately, I'm not very gifted in modeling. I could try, but I'll warn you right now it's gonna suck. Although I'm thinking that a wide, short cylinder for the head and a tall cone for the body with maybe a half-circle under it with the same on a smaller scale for arms and legs. (I'm not completely sure whether those are the pre-rendered shapes you can work with or not, but I know that a cylinder is, so I'm guessing on the rest. The texture-ing wouldn't be that hard (that I can image, with the right green and a steady hand for the sewing crud, but I'll leave that up to you. Once again, I'm not saying it's going to be good, or even that I'm going to remember to try it (my memory is horrible), but if I remember and it works out... I don't know... I guess it'd be pretty sweet... I suck at modeling, so if I try and fail I'll say so. Sorry in advance.

Great to hear, well, any help is good help =] We'll have to see how it goes. The model has to be rigged, though, as I have no idea how to even attempt that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

use this link for an idea http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=23161 (now im not saying steal these models... just use them for reference) cant wait to see it though! :laugh: