Quick question about Japanese mods

SilusCrow

Various sites and...what's that word for when things don't quite match up? Whatever it is, that. Like if the Japanese modding community puts out a really nice face mod, chances are you won't find it here or on any other English site.

I've heard reports of a Japanese modding site that, I think, shut down or blocked themselves off because there were too many American IP addresses poking around the site or something. *Shrugs* That sort of stuff. It just makes no sense to me why they seem so closed off and we're so open about this sort of stuff. Cultural differences perhaps?

Edit: As for who cares, I kinda care. I mean, have you seen some of the mods they got for faces, skin and hair? They are, dare I say, sexy.

Various sites and...what's that word for when things don't quite match up? Whatever it is, that. Like if the Japanese modding community puts out a really nice face mod, chances are you won't find it here or on any other English site.

I've heard reports of a Japanese modding site that, I think, shut down or blocked themselves off because there were too many American IP addresses poking around the site or something. *Shrugs* That sort of stuff. It just makes no sense to me why they seem so closed off and we're so open about this sort of stuff. Cultural differences perhaps?

Edit: As for who cares, I kinda care. I mean, have you seen some of the mods they got for faces, skin and hair? They are, dare I say, sexy.

Well as I really can't stand the Japanese artwork, I'd rather they remained separate. If I want big eyes small mouth I will force myself to gag down some stupid (ie all) Japanese cartoon or rpg.

Well as I really can't stand the Japanese artwork, I'd rather they remained separate. If I want big eyes small mouth I will force myself to gag down some stupid (ie all) Japanese cartoon or rpg.

Alright, fair enough. *Shrugs*

Of course I must say this is only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

Of course I must say this is only my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.

*Laughs* I wasn't gonna argue your opinion.