Head Bobbing Animation Idea

CatDogs

Over the past week I have became a sucker for user made mods to FO3. One mod I particularly enjoyed was this Head Bobbing mod http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11209 . It was very immersive, especially in conducting recon and during firefights. The issue with this is that apparently it used the explosion concussion effect or something and while it looked great on first glance... it has two big issues. First, is that the crosshair and HUD shakes violently when using the mod. The real dealbreaker is realized when the PC travels either near water or nearly any indoor cell. Every step the PC takes is accompanied by reverb heavy explosion sound effects. At first I thought it was my companions getting into a fire fight outside.. but that was not the case.

So after restarting the game from scratch a couple times, I noticed that when you are a baby, there is a head bob animation during walking and running. If the first person camera wasn't two feet off the ground during the 1 year old baby sequence at the very beginning, I would say this is perfect for the rest of the game. Is there any way someone could make this mod or give me an explanation on how to do it myself? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...