Small issue...

aureolus

So I've gone and made myself a trapdoor house in the Market district ( behind the statue in the Mystic Emporeum's plaza area) but it would seem only a very few number of items like to stay put... it would seem that if i left and came bac (to and from the cell) they would reload.. offset a good margin... say i put an object in a display case or on a window sill, facing north. the sword pointing east to west ( for detail sake, the handle is west while the blade is east) I leave, and come back to find that the sword has moved 1/3 it's length to the west. I didn't check to see if it moves farther but im usually afraid it will enter the wall and fall through the map, lost in the eternal void forever. I must also note that in most cases its a modded item such as the Black Luster sword from the better bodies eye candy mod compilation. however it itself will sit fine and not move, HOWEVER i toyed with a "broken" one i made (by broken it has a reach of 80 and does thousands of damage) it likes to crawl allong like that, as well as the "Christain Claymore" mod swords, they all will move one direction, and it kinda bothers me because i really wanted to set this house i made up as my own museum of sorts. but if my weapons are just going to get up and walk away... this defeats the purpose. The troublesome swords are currently locked away in my desk :T

Your museum is haunted! :ohmy: Ghosts go in there when you're not there and move things around! :mad:

Call Ghostbusters for this problem. I hear they are very good with getting rid of ghosts. Good luck and be careful. :happy:

EyeCandy - Content.esm

Oblivion.esm

Kvatch Rebuilt.esm

Nicos Gift.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

za_bankmod.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

AGHGEC Body as Clothes.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Blunderbuss.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

ChangeinManagement.esp

AFCallinCardv2.esp

Knights.esp

Cliff_Roleplayingcharacter.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

babehair_EV.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

1SB_LucreziaNavarre outfit.esp

Birsic's_Scrap_Book_V1.1.esp

personality_idles4.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

P1DseeYouSleep - DLCVileLair.esp

Horse Armor Delayed Start.esp

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Aperture Cube.esp

Kvatch Rebuilt.esp

Christian's Claymore.esp

SupremeMagicka.esp

SM_ShiveringIsles.esp |

SM_SigilStone.esp |

SM_Scrolls.esp | - ------- All of these were just added, and om fairly certain are not the cause of the problem.

SM_DLCSpellTome.esp |

SM_EnchantStaff.esp |

SM_VanillaSpells.esp |

SM_UnlockSpells.esp______

The Lost Spires.esp

Morrowind Robes and Dresses for HGEC.esp

Lattamer.esp

DLCFrostcrag_MysticEmporiumPatch.esp

SN_Skingrad_Villa.esp

Arkay's Valour.esp

SentientWeapon.esp

EyeCandy Compilation.esp

Leviathan Soulgems.esp

Hentai Compilation.esp

Night Knight Armor.esp

Nicktestland.esp

Arvandor.esp

Books of Console v1.esp

Sister_of_Eisen_HGEC.esp

ImpeREAL City Unique Districts - All the Districts - Merged.esp

HelsethArmor.esp

Tyrael Armor.esp

Oblivifall - Something's Not Right.esp

Colored Map for Elsweyr 1.1.esp

TensaZangetsuOffHand.esp

PEDress.esp

Sniperdragon Kingdom Armory.esp

Oblivion Collectible Cards.esp

MidasSpells.esp

PTArtifacts.esp

Gizmodian - Copperthorn.esp

Mograine's Might.esp

GlassReachesFar.esp < -------- Mine, basic weapons mod, adds a glass dagger and messed with black luster claymore to have serious reach and high enchantment.

MechaFox.esp

Mahhouse.esp < ------- the "museum" in question uses nothing from other mods besides Shivering Isles.

Elwing.esp