Humble Weapon Request.

dragon awakened

I've gone over several pistol related mods some too weak, some too ungodly powerful, some just did not have the health that might be attributed to a plastic childrens toy gun. (8 shots and already missing a pretty sliver out of its condition bar and degraded 2 points of damage).

If someone would be kind enough to create this weapon I would greatly appreciate it.

What am I looking for?

Something along the lines of a non-caliber(sp?) related desert eagle with an extended clip (12 round capacity would be perfect),

----

sturdy health (let it take a say 4 or 5 clips before the weapon starts to break down.)

----

hare trigger ( would like to be able to shoot at least 6 rounds in VATS before having something like the Action boy/girl Perk added in.

----

Damage and criticals on par with a scoped .44 at its top condition. (the pistol will be a fall back weapon but I still want a good punch with it.)

----

Repaired with 10mm pistols.. This is a big one with me. All of the desert eagles I've seen were repaired by scoped .44 mags. I'm no gun expert but it is rather hard to wrap my mind around fixing a slide action, clip fed weapon with a "wheel gun".

----

For ease of testing so that I can rate it properly I would ask that it be placed somewhere near Vault 101, Megaton, or Springvale School (would make killing all those ants worth the effort.) I would also request at least 24 .44 rounds to test it with. I know it is considered a "noob" thing to place items in such easy to reach locations but I'd really like to get to testing it out if it is made.

----

If I had the skills to do this myself I would but as I do not I turn to the modding community to see if I can get a pistol to my preferred specifications.

I thank you for your time and if you should choose to do this your effort. I came up with the idea, you do the work ,you get the glory and the credit!