Weapons Gain PERKs!

clintenhorne

This here is "Ole Bessy" Shot down 25 Brahmin with her. - Old Mountain Man

Imagine a Wasteland where, after you pop 50 ghouls with a Hunting Rifle, it becomes "Zombie Slayer" with (10+ Dmg to Ghoul) and a Perk is added to this weapon "While the Zombie Slayer is Equipped You are Healed by Radiation"

Or upon deep-sixing 25 vicious dogs with a 44 Magnum it is renamed "K9 Killer" and it does (5 + Dmg to K9's) and while it is Equipped you gain the Perk (No radiation taken when drinking from Toilets)

And Also, every Gun needs to be textured randomly like in Borderlands.

So what do you guys think??? any Takers?? Write me or Reply if you are interested ( I know I am) :biggrin:

This here is "Ole Bessy" Shot down 25 Brahmin with her. - Old Mountain Man

Imagine a Wasteland where when you pop 50 ghouls your gun becomes "Zombie Slayer" with (10+ Dmg to Ghoul) and a Perk is added to this weapon "While the Zombie Slayerr is Equipped You are Healed by Radiation"

Or upon deep-sixing 25 vicious dogs with a 44 Magnum it is renamed "K9 Killer" and it does (5 + Dmg to K9's) and while it is Equipped you gain the Perk (No radiation taken when drinking from Toilets)

And Also, every Gun needs to be textured randomly like in Borderlands.

So what do you guys think??? any Takers?? Write me or Reply if you are interested ( I know I am) :biggrin:

That would mean scripting ALL the weapons to dynamically change

Much as I'd like to fantasize, I sincerely doubt they'd spend that much time on something so small.

That doesn't mean that it doesn't sound incredibly awesome, but--you know.

On the other hand, you could make it so that for every so many of (put creature here) you kill, you do more damage. You might be able to make it weapon specific, but I don't know.

Heh-heh--I just got an idea for one called "Can Opener". Pretty self-explanatory.