C.A.S.A.Grav

Malikin

Ok, as climber, I am limited to using ropes and some help to stay safe. But in the game it is the future. I figure that before the bombs fell that there would be some sort of technology that would be used to keep people safe from falls.

My idea is a device that is worn that will help greatly reduce fall damage. The idea is that after a certain amount of fall distance a safety device would kick in. Much like the safety harness I wore while doing Hazmat. The harness had a coiled strap that unravelled after a certain fall distance. Then it would help catch and hold me if I ever fell. Handy when having to clean up dangerous chemicals while climbing on top of a Semi-truck trailor that has flipped over. Let me tell you, a slick, curved surface, covered in dangerous chemicals, is one of my most hated tasks in Hazmat.

Well, hopefully This idea a modder will like. You guys seem to reject all my other ideas. :huh:

If your other ideas are anything like this, they're rejected because they're a modding bloody NIGHTMARE. Try asking for something simpler.

....then again, this subforum seems pointless because I have yet to see anyone actually complete a request.

If your other ideas are anything like this, they're rejected because they're a modding bloody NIGHTMARE. Try asking for something simpler.

....then again, this subforum seems pointless because I have yet to see anyone actually complete a request.

Well, I really appreciate knowing that the request is a nightmare to make. So far your response is the best I have gotten. It feels good to know what is and what is not possible. To know what is easy and what is hard. To know what is a success and what is a failure.

Thank you Nadin