Megalurk

dudeinmask

ok i was thinking there should be something like a behemoth but for mirlurks like a "Megalurk" can use same move set a behemoth just change to be mirlurk with one huge claw and some changes here and there would this be very hard to make? I would really like to see this in game if someone can make this I would be very happy be even nicer if Marts Mutant Mod makers would pick this idea up cause it would be so cool.

Well....You'll need a new model, animation, and leveled list, in all likelihood.

You could always just take a regular mirelurk, double it's size, and ramp up the stats, but get the feeling that's not quite what you're looking for. I actually like this idea, though.

If you use the Nuka Lurks model then it would have that nice radioactive glow look... maybe you're walking through the wasteland when you see a NukaLurk and then it touches some radioactive sludge and grows to giant behemoth size. Maybe give the the power to breath fire and you're all set.

hello all again im back and its my birthday woot. Can someone make a model for a megalurk animate it and.........wow thats alot of work...........you know what a mirelurk thats it animations that been changed to make it look like its attacking things smaller than it would work aswell.

P.s. Hope you all have a nice day and stuff.