Kahlan Amnell Outfit

eleglas

Wizard's First Rule AND Stone of Tears. If you're an Atheist Libertarian war-mongerer (Note: Being one or two myself, I'm not criticizing) you'll be able to enjoy the rest; as they drop their message on you with all the subtlety of a half-brick.

Iooking forward to seeing this for sure. would be cool to see. tbh im suprised Callandor and other book based fantasy items haven't made it into oblivion.

and on the note of the the books.. if i wanted to read ayn rand, i'd read ayn rand. i think it kind of fitting that the objectivist author sold the series for a song and knowingly let the TV show piss on the Canon of the books right out of the gate. its like Xena without the humor. at least the TV show for the most part doesn't read like fan fiction humped a thesis paper on objectivism. but thats entirely off topic :S

maybe it's me, but about 95% of the modders who are able to make nice clothing seem to be japanese and prefer making catsuits and school girl uniforms. (some of the stuff made by japanese is still great however) Kinda pity, cause outfits like these fit the idea of a medieval-like RPG much more. If someone could make it, It'd be nice if there was a white retex too. I like to change my color sometimes.