Mod to Place Items ?

sqigg

Since playing the game I've collected lots of misc stuff. Is there any mod that allows the player to EASILY place collected items on shelves, etc. I looked at Feng Sheiu, but it seems a bit involved.

For basic object placement, Feng Shui isn't difficult to use, truly. As with the majority of things, the instructions may look intimidating but it just takes a little practice to get the hang of.

It has some options I STILL haven't tried, but I get plenty of use out of it just for displays.

This is a picture from one of my games, taken in the TecVault's Museum. A few items from MajorKrupp's 'Action Figures' mod are displayed beside Button Gwinnett's Wig. Feng Shui was used to lock the framed flag on the wall behind Uncle Sam (who uses the Mannequin mod, BTW) and to anchor the smaller items in place (that last in itself makes Feng Shui worthwhile - how many times does that stuff get knocked around j-u-s-t when we've gotten it all nicely arranged?).

Edited by 7thsealord

Another example - a selection of Nuka Cola items from DCInteriors and a couple of other mods. All nicely arranged for display and, because each item is locked in place with Feng Shui (a process taking from seconds to maybe a minute at most per item), nothing short of a grenade is going to mess it up - and possibly not even that.

Yeah, I'm kind of a Feng Shui fan. Thinking what I went through to arrange stuff before I had it ...... :O

Edited by 7thsealord