Tabaxi?

Visvalor

I might have misunderstood but did people go to Japanese sites to find This mod?

Nah, but some Japanese modder made alternative textures for Tabaxi.

Yea the original texture has a fur across the tummy. And we were looking for the white tabaxi sans fur on tummy w/ yellow spots.

I actually prefer the white spots =P

Now just need to edit the ear textures to fit on longears.nif

I don't know about this one: http://obliru.blog41.fc2.com/blog-entry-48.html

Japanese community working on that one.

But there is a similar mod here at the Nexus.

Found Here.

I think it looks better to... My opinion though.

Yea that one looks more umm cat like xP but the point was to find the fun parts, meaning her crotch, tummy, tits and face in humany fleshy goodness. Which the white tabaxi has in the regular version but it's got a tuft of fur going over the crotch which I don't like. The Japanese mod took that out, and now it's all good and squishy looking =P

It's all perfect now. I just need to get around to fixing the ear texture to fit properly on the longears.nif from ice elves. I love those ears XP

Oh I get it you wanted the Regular and Tabby tabaxi's to have a more fleshy look? No fur in other words over the parts mentioned. Strangely enough now after messing around with Cobl's mod I found my regular Tabaxi changing, into what the White Tabaxi Used to look like when it was Default... (Fleshy Look.)

Lol, personally i prefer cat ears. ^.^

Good luck on the rest! Need to fix my unexpected issue.