A lot of the creatures are completely stiff

Wmatychuk

http://imgur.com/T6sXg93

That picture is the issue. This happens to bears, wolves, trolls, and horses. They won't move or fight, and i can't ride horses. The mods I have installed are as follows:

FNIS Behaviour v5_1_1

FNIS Spells V 5_0_1

FNIS Creature Pack 5_1-11811-5-1

Live Actions logo 56597-1-0

Immersive Armors v7_1

Real Wildlife - Skyrim 1_341 No Food

alternate start - live another life

amazingfollowertweaks

Artorius

Bashed patch

Better males - faces

better dawnstar, inns, markarth (exterior, interior), morthal, whiterun, winterhold, etc Solitude,

betterfemalesbybella

Burning Skies

campingnorthernranger

Chesko_Frostfall

climatesoftamriel

Cloaks

Hothtrooper44_armor_ecksstra

hothtrooper44_armor_compilation

ImmersiveFP

Markarth Plus

RaceMenu

Racemenuplugin

riverwoodenhancedplugin

skyui

Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods

Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks

Sneak Tools

staticmesh improvement parts 1 through 6

TRO_basicneeds

I already tried uninstalling/reinstalling/unistalling FNIS, and tried running Generate FNIS for users, and the Wildlife mods were installed after this problem occurred. Help, please?

I'm guessing it's real wildlife, that mod hasn't been updated in two years.

From the mod page:

4. Known Bugs

• Reanimated horses do not animate. This is a feature of the basic Horse Race from the vanilla game, which I’m hesitant to alter to reduce the risk of conflicts.
• Cows – They’re filled with helium. Why this is, I’m not sure. It’s been suggested that it’s caused by the alterations in scale, that anything other than 1.0 will cause this, but I’m not sure.
• Some creatures occasionally do not animate, but this is rare – possibly caused by a problem with how the game handles altered levelled lists. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<That's your culprit.
• Some users report CTDs, but I’ve been unable to replicate them, so can’t say why this is happening.

Don't use RealWild Life, honestly a lot of the wild life mods are/were kinda broken or would break your game even around the time they were released.

Best one that I've used was by the modder SKYTEST, Realistic Preditors and Wildlife, but even then its still not totally compatible with some of the npc overhauls I like to use.

But in a Wildlife centric playthrough I don't think I'd play without that and frostfall for the camping.

Also I bet at some point your going to want to use something for horses, use Convinient Horses...There are no other good horse mods that one is the best period.

The best needs mod I think has got to be iNeed,

Its low fus, easy to get working and has plenty of good options.

Edited by gamefever

I already tried uninstalling/reinstalling/unistalling FNIS, and tried running Generate FNIS for users, and the Wildlife mods were installed after this problem occurred. Help, please?

Did you follow the FNIS uninstall procedure for uninstalling the Creature Pack? I.e. push the "Uninstall Creatures" button BEFORE you uninstall FNIS?

Otherwise there can be generated leftovers which cause creature's t-pose.

Hey when you get your Skyrim Working again try out these mods for a fun wilderness/survival playthrough.

Frostfall

iNeed

SkyTest Realistic Predators and Wildlife

Don't use Camping Kit of Nothern Ranger its more of what FrostFall already offers.

Don't put ASIS in there with Skytest, it'll severely alter AI and well Skytest already made AI for animals fun and you'll lose his awesome changes without making a compatibility patch which isn't as easy as say a wyre bash patch.

For the three mentioned just stay away from mods that alter stuff similar to what those do already, and your going to have a sweet time out there hunting and surviving off the land.

COT is pretty nice in that setup cause your going to spend a lot of time out in the wilds hunting and foraging.

Another good mod for that setup is

Winter is Coming, after all you want to look warm out there.

You've got a lot of nice armor mods in that line up that will play real well with the mods I mentioned BUT

You need WYRE BASH so that you can make a Bash Patch for your leveled list data without it you wont see the items in game due to last esp effecting the leveled list data and winning out.

Wyre Bash is super easy to use and your going to want it for modding.

Yea, I've already got Wrye Bash, it's pretty sweet.

Did you follow the FNIS uninstall procedure for uninstalling the Creature Pack? I.e. push the "Uninstall Creatures" button BEFORE you uninstall FNIS?

I didn't. Is it too late now, or can i still do that by re-uninstalling FNIS and following those directions?

Edit: I used the "de-install Creatures" in the FNIS Generator, and it fixed. Thanks very much, guys!

Edited by Wmatychuk