OOO and related problems

naomis8329

I only use OOO and Cobl and until yesterday all was well. I went to Nornalhurst to do the Light of Dawn quest and found that doors wouldn't activate, containers wouldn't open (crashed, static video nothing). I did some research and thought I would upgrade to 1.35 as these problems and more, seemed to be rectified.

The instructions then said I was to remove all previous installs of OOO, all files etc before installing. The problem is I have no idea what files. I used an exe install so therefore had no list of files to go on. I am trying the patches for 1.34 beta 3 and beta 5 to see if this resolves the problems I am having.

If this does not work then I will have no alternative but to remove OOO from my Oblivion installation and install 1.35 Full instead.

I require some help however, is there an alternative fix for the containers and doors if not then can someone let me know what files need to be removed and list these for me ie the textures, meshes and sounds and the associated internal folders.

Thanks for your assistance in this matter. I'm thoroughly enjoying playing Oblivion once more and hope that this will rekindle the desire for me to play Skyrim :)