Uninstalling Morrowind

TodaY

Hi everybody ;]

I've played Oblivion for the last couple of years and just started on Morrowind, so I am quite a noob. I installed a lot of mods after 1 hour of playing, and now Morrowind crashes at the first door I use. I am not interested in reverting to vanilla; I just want to know how to uninstall Morrowind completely. After that I'll reinstall. As to the reinstall I am going to select mods that change the looks. If anyone has any recommendations on graphics, anything is apreciated. I apologise for this topic as it is completely newbish and probably asked over a 100 times.

Hi everybody ;]

I've played Oblivion for the last couple of years and just started on Morrowind, so I am quite a noob. I installed a lot of mods after 1 hour of playing, and now Morrowind crashes at the first door I use. I am not interested in reverting to vanilla; I just want to know how to uninstall Morrowind completely. After that I'll reinstall. As to the reinstall I am going to select mods that change the looks. If anyone has any recommendations on graphics, anything is apreciated. I apologise for this topic as it is completely newbish and probably asked over a 100 times.

this link can help if ur new to morrowind modding (good suggestions here): http://forums.bethsoft.com/?showtopic=1060141

In terms of uninstalling, I don;t understand what problems ur having, go to uninstall programs on your computer find morrowind and uninstall. other than that you can go to your program files (C drive etc.assuming this is where you installed it to), Bethesda Folder and you can just delete it manually i guess... hope this helps m8y! :thumbsup: