Need a GECK guy

Michalanthropos

I've finally given up. I've been trying to make a mod with these, but my 3ds nif plugins went all wacko, and I can't work with nifs in 3ds anymore. I'm looking for a person who knows how to use GECK, to put these in the game. It's armor and weapons from section 8. I can't find where I put the nifs so here's the objs.

REMOVED

Are these ports? As there's no reason to have an arm attached to a gun unless you're going to use that armor. I find it difficult to believe you'd create a gun with an arm attached just for a section 8 - mod.

I'd recommend getting them off asap before you get banned here. You can 'rip' content for personal use...just not share it. It'll get this site into trouble (as it has been in the past), so they won't hesitate about it. Besides that, the difficulty with your content is that the weapons/system is used differently as the 'arm' was attached. In fallout, guns aren't attached to arms so it'll be likely to clip or look strange as it has to move muscles it doesn't have. Take a look at blender if you have trouble exporting. For max it's the thing that you need the plugins for the right version as well.