Mr. Burke, is it? Please, continue.

Legion monkey

An idea for those interested.

The vampire thing has been done but, and it’s just a small but, Legion monkey wasn’t that inspired to be honest. Immersive is the key to that which I am inspired to.

The vampire faction was cool but I was looking for more of a participation thing. Which leads me to a request for all those willing and able to do what you do best, make mods happen.

The main idea is to see if anyone knows how to make corpses have blood. So I can drink of their blood not eat of their flesh? One of the house rules of the family. What do you reckon? Do-able? Maybe make the other rules work too?

Joining the family as a faction member? Having a hierarchy and awards, such as your private coffin to sleep in? Having vampire teeth? Is this a race mod? Or could it be implemented at the “teach me the ways of the vampire” section of the Family quest? Do you see where I am coming from? Additional space in the family nest and all mod cons like the mini-vault would be cool too.

I think something that can be installed using FOMM alone could be done, but being somewhat Pc illiterate makes me have these assumptions. Well, I think that’s enough blabbering about my desires, I hope this idea catches a modders attention and they are thusly inspired. If you know any Gothic loving modders put them on to this, I am sure some would think it wise..

Many thanks for reading.

If you know of any mods that can be used to work with this idea/theme please contact me by pm. Thanks. Oh, and I am perfectly happy to test mods although I would be a virgin to the process.