A few texture requests

geno krall

Just looking for someone to do a few small retextures for a mod I'm making, since I suck at retexturing :thumbsup:

If anyone has the time:

- A clean version of the Metro train carriages

- A clean version of the Monorail engine and carriages.

Thanks a lot!

Just looking for someone to do a few small retextures for a mod I'm making, since I suck at retexturing :thumbsup:

If anyone has the time:

- A clean version of the Metro train carriages

- A clean version of the Monorail engine and carriages.

Thanks a lot!

Exactly which models are you talking about? These are the ones I've found, if they are the right ones I might be able to find time to do it. Just give me some more details about exactly what it is you want.

monorailcar01

monorailcarengine01

subwaycar01

Those three exactly and even 'Boxcar' if you'd like. Just a clean simple colouring for all of them.

Monorailcar01 and monorailcarengine01 you could probably guess as to their original colours (red and silver by the looks of it, with the logo). Subwaycar01 should be a clean silver/shiny metal judging by the loading slide images, and the boxcar is most likely bright red.

Cheers for your time, this would be a great help :thumbsup:

Those three exactly and even 'Boxcar' if you'd like. Just a clean simple colouring for all of them.

Monorailcar01 and monorailcarengine01 you could probably guess as to their original colours (red and silver by the looks of it, with the logo). Subwaycar01 should be a clean silver/shiny metal judging by the loading slide images, and the boxcar is most likely bright red.

All right, I threw together the subway car, and kind of ran out of time. So it's all-right, but not my best work, So feel free to tweak it. I don't see me having time to do any of the others, but if I do I'll let you know.

I uploaded the file here as well.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12380

Laters.

I had a little extra time.... so I did the mono's as well. I just updated the other file I uploaded. Enjoy.