Horse Inventory: Equipable Saddles

nivea

I don't think the "E" woul conflict, unless the player bound the CH key to "E" also, lol.

You would think lol, but every time I use CH with the horse inventory mod it doesnt register well at all.

The biggest problem with hooking into the Activate control is that it has default game functionality that has to be blocked to do something else with it. When two mods try to do that neither can see or coordinate with the other, so conflicts will arise, and the script delays usually just mean the conflicts are slightly unpredictable.

I got the basic framework for accessing horse inventory and creating dynamic outfits working. I've already told nivea, but if anyone else is curious and wants to test it out look in the Misc. files section of my PapyrusSpeedTester mod. (Check it's ReadMe though because it doesn't include any playable horse equipment so without using the console or having your own equipment mod, it's not going to be very interesting.) If you remove the check for HorseRace in the HorseOutfits_Starter.psc script you can use it on any NPC to give them an outfit of your choice. (Just don't use it on a follower or potential follower.)