Lets play the acting game

Keanumoreira

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me or not, there are some way of life we must hide from necessity. *replacing the colt in his holster.* Amazing, you have the same gleam beyond the eyes... I should have known better it's your sister, she's so unique.

*Creeeeak! The door opens, a figure appears in it. It's a woman, but not Fran. She looks at the three men with wide eyes, then speaks, slowly* What's going on? What are you doing in my house? Max! *Helen suddently turns to one of the duo* What's this about? Answer me!

Getting! *His partner runs back to the house, a sound of a shot. Partner falls on one knee, holding his stomach. Stranger slowly walks down the stairs, gun pointing at Max's head. He looks slightly amused* I'll tell your sister I'm sorry. *Police sounds at the background*

1.Hell! *He turns to run, only to find a gun to his heart.* 2.Not so fast Charlie Wilkins. *He looks at him stunned.* 1. You know my name? 2. Of course I do, your friend was in possesstion of a map of great value am I correct? 1. Yeah so? 2. Well your friends here were planning on taking you out, that is until I arrived. *He walks over to Helen, pulling out the map.* 2. I want to help you. 1. Oh yeah, and why? 1. Because I know how to decript this map, this map to a so called piece of Eden.

I must be an idiot to trust you! *Max... Charlie looks around for an escape, but the gun slightly moves, drawing his attention* - Calm down, Charles. I'm no sadist to enjoy this. *He nods at the corpse* I don't yet have to hurt you. You need my help, don't you? In fact, you need just ANY help now, especially considering that. *Police sirens approach from afar*

1.Just my luck, and I wanted that powerful apple all to myself. Fine I'll accept your request, so where do we go? *The stranger points to a man hole.* 2.Down there into the sewers, we'll lose them before we know it, for now we have to reach the metro's and head north.