Modern Warfare 2 Outfit Request

kaemos

I am interested in some outfits from Modern Warfare 2. It would be cool if someone could make at least 1 from each faction ie. Army Rangers, Team 141, Spetznaz, And the Opfor. If you have to black out the galsses or visors that is ok too. even if you only make the biped models for the body and head i'd be willing to take it from there and give full credit to whomever it is due.

Thanks

-Kaemos

Steam: KaemosFiveZero

Gmail: [email protected]

or something like this http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4563/34257622.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7346/72061849.jpg

There is a full on mod for this already...... I'm surprised you don't know this already google it and follow the RULES for the site you find :biggrin:

haha yeah i found it almost a minute after i posted this but the douchebag site has a 30 post and 3 day waiting period i swear to god its tedious lol

There is a full on mod for this already...... I'm surprised you don't know this already google it and follow the RULES for the site you find :biggrin:

haha yeah i found it almost a minute after i posted this but the douchebag site has a 30 post and 3 day waiting period i swear to god its tedious lol

Yeah everyone gets kind of annoyed with the requirement but it keeps the mods kind of safe and most leechers out.

Yeah everyone gets kind of annoyed with the requirement but it keeps the mods kind of safe and most leechers out.

I know its kinda of wierd to ask but do you have a profile i might be able to use for just a few minutes?