Best female to male animation mod?

abborre

Hello.

I've got a ton of characters, many of whom are female. All my characters ahve different personalities, so of the females some are elegant and others are tough and badass.

I've already got the mod that makes armors more practical for females, but Im still often bothered by their animations. I think there is at least some mods out there that changes the animations of the female characters to those of them males, but is there a mod that allows you to choose for each character,so that some of my characters can be feminine and some tomboys, without the need to turn on and off a mod between them?

If any of you guys know of somehting like this, it would be awesome if you could link it to me.

Here, I made a post earlier on how I accomplished this

Well, I didn't really fix the glitch but I found out how to get what I wanted. The "Female Idle Swap" replaces the defaultfemale.hkx with the male one, and this affects everything, from sitting to standing to moving. However, the game doesn't cooperate with the switch and the chair anims glitch out. So I extracted meshes>actors>character>animations>male>mt_idle.hkx and placed it into the female folder. I also did this with all mt_run and mt_walk animations. Since I already had 360 Run and Walk installed, I copied the male animations into the female animations. This way, the ladies can still walk around like men but without the chair glitch.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1001220-player-character-sitting-glitch/

And if you want only your player to have a certain animation, there's "PC Exclusive Animation Path"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14871/?

Other than that, the CK has an option to use "Opposite Gender Animations." By default, housecarls and mercenaries have this checked, like Lydia and Jenassa.

Edited by Ceruulean

You can change gender specific animations to opposite gender but that will only come in effect on a clean save game or if you haven't met the target in your save yet because the animation paths are hard coded into your save game for some reason.

Edited by Valkasha

One way in which I suppose this could be done would be to create a duplicate of all the races.

The female orcs uses male animations allready. So if a duplicate wa made of every race those could probably be made to work the same way so that the females of those races have male animations. Then all my tomboys chould use the racemenu to switch to the other version of their race, without affecting all female playable and non-playable charactes.

Is there any chace that someone who knows moding could do this?

Edited by abborre

I tried that mumbo jumbo stuff, but I could quite make sense of it, and I also dont think thats what I want to do. Not only do I not want to affect the female NPC characters, but I dont want to affect all of my own characters, some of them are healers and seductive thieves who should have the vanilla female animations.

Im thinking it should be realtivly simple to add a few races who are identical to existing races except that the females use the male animations, the same way the orc race allready does. That would maan that all masculine females could switch to that alternate race and be tomboys, without affecting the other female NPC's OR ANY OF THE OTHER PLAYER CHARACTERS.

I have made some clumsy attempt at this myslef, but I only manange to create bodyless floating heads. Could someone tell me how that could be done properly?