help with animation

darkone999

could anyone point me to a thread here or post a reply to help me with the following issue..

I have several custom animation files ( .KF ).. Example...I want to get a female npc to dance all the time..I can use geck and fose and I make my own simple mods..I used fose to create some idle animation records in my mod( used a loose animation from fallout.esm without condtion and renamed it to use my custom animation file and then saved it to my mod.... but I am stuck right there I have tried for two hours to get my npc to dance and well you know the outcome.Any help would be great and thanks in advance...

Tim

I was able to do something similar by using idle markers. Each marker was set to a different dance animation. I gave two NPCs wander AI packages that only allowed them to use idle markers. They will find a marker at random and begin dancing there. If they are interrupted then they may wander to another idle marker with a different dance animation. Depending on which idle markers the NPCs end up on, they may appear to be dancing together.

BadPenny

Thanks for the info will try this out..I have been making minor mods since morrowind buy now I am trying to push my modding up a few steps with fallout 3.....

Thanks

Tim

Amd athlonx2 5600+

4 gig ram

GTS 250/1 gig ddr3

40 inch 1080p flat screen tv

2 sata HD for 1.5 tera

psu 650 watts

win xp pro drive 1

win 7 drive 2

"need more power scotty"