Help or Advice cameleon on custom clothes

nellybod

Been having a strange glitch on my playing character, in third person view! Any custom clothing changes colour reflecting the room or cell i am in.

Trouble is i cant seem to fix it. Was runnng around 40 mods, so uninstalled them one at a time. Still there?

So have now uninstalled all my mods Uninstalled the game. then reinnstalled it with just FO3/DLC'S (GOTY) and one custom clothing mod. And the glitch is still occuring.

Am now stumped, any help would be appriciated! Did notice that after uninstalling Fallout there were stil about 5gig of files in the fallout directory, I assumed that as i was doing a fresh install any files that might have been the problem would be over written be the game installer? maybe not, was reluctant to delete the fallout folder totally as i have WyreBash/BOSS/FO3edit/FOMM/ stll in there. The single mod am using is the schoolUniform.esp one, but am sure it worked fine before.

Amyway thanx for reading this, I hope someone can help..

instead of uninstalling the whole try using this cute little file on the nexus.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10938

have used it for alot of of changes to the game that i have made with conflicting mods and to start from scratch with just the basics. has worked quite well for me when i decide to start with different mods and characters.

instead of uninstalling the whole try using this cute little file on the nexus.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10938

have used it for alot of of changes to the game that i have made with conflicting mods and to start from scratch with just the basics. has worked quite well for me when i decide to start with different mods and characters.

Thanx bobber will give this a spin, cheers for the headsup! Hopefully be back roaming the waste-lands Soon!

Got Avatar on DVD today so will be watching that first......Nelly