Suggestion for new mount mods

AssassinWizard

You know sometimes it can be bored to be able to mount horses only. I am bored so, I want you to offer me a lore-friendly mod which adds(don't replaces) new mountable animals and creatures. Especially I want Griffon or Hippogriff like creatures which can fly and aren't big much like dragons. I have found a Pegasus mod actually but, it doesn't fit Skyrim because, it is from Greek Mythology and Skyrim's World is based on Germanic-Celtic-Nordic Mythologies mixture. I know there are many mods about mount animals and I have already checked them but, I still dunno which mods are non-replacer(Authors can forget to share some details about their mods sometimes), lore-friendly(For instance, flying creatures not like "Pegasus") and stable(Someone says "I am new at modding." or "I don't know how to fix these problems.", I have great respect for them and I hope they will improve themselves at modding in the future but, I don't like beta mods, so sorry for this.). To sum up, I need some suggestions from you.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by AssassinWizard

• 2 weeks later...