Black screen freeze, with some weirdness.

TheUsualUser

So, I'm running an assload of mods. Like, just all of them. I'm up to about 240. I was running the full complement (254) but something broke and I had to redo some of them, and scrapped a few.

I'm up to 236 that work fairly well together (by that i mean that I can at least get into the game while they are running). If I add anything (ANYTHING) at all, it will start giving me the black screen freeze at the main menu, where you can hear the music, but can't do anything else. I do mean anything. I can't even activate a bashed patch or it will freeze (and as far as I know that shouldn't happen with a bashed patch). What do you all need to assist me further in this? As I've stated before, I was running the max before and they all worked for quite some time, so I don't think it's a hardware or software (outside of new vegas and mods I mean) issue. Ideas?

I'd appreciate any help you can give me, I have s#*! to do this weekend and I can't afford to be locked in a padded room, but I'm quickly heading that way.

Okay, so I lied. I tried to go into the game again, and it turns out that everything's messed. I don't have textures, Doc is a big red exclamation mark, I am a child so I can't use the chemistry set (according to the game) and all my motions are delayed and over-exaggerated. If I hit the button to go forward it waits a second, then I run all the way across the room. Help?