Proper forum usage

Nadin

This is just to clarify a few things.

If you have trouble with in-game Fo3, it goes in the Fallout 3 technical support forum.

If you have trouble with the GECK, Fo3 edit, FOMM, or similar applications, it goes in the Modding Troubleshooting forum.

If you have a request or idea, it goes in the modification requests forum.

If you want to babble on about anything random, go to off-topic.

If you want to speculate or talk about Fo3, go to Fo3 discussion, or, if necessary, the spoilers forum.

If you want to announce a mod or official thread, put in in general.

DO NOT PUT EVERY SINGLE THREAD IN GENERAL. THAT IS SPAMMING.

Also, if you have spare time, always visit the request and troubleshooting forums, as nobody pays enough attention to either.

Please follow this advice.

Also, DON'T ABANDON THREADS.

This is just to clarify a few things.

I seek clarity in the Terms of Service

If you have trouble with in-game Fo3, it goes in the Fallout 3 technical support forum.

If you have trouble with the GECK, Fo3 edit, FOMM, or similar applications, it goes in the Modding Troubleshooting forum.

If you have a request or idea, it goes in the modification requests forum.

If you want to babble on about anything random, go to off-topic.

If you want to speculate or talk about Fo3, go to Fo3 discussion, or, if necessary, the spoilers forum.

If you want to announce a mod or official thread, put in in general.

DO NOT PUT EVERY SINGLE THREAD IN GENERAL. THAT IS SPAMMING.

Also, if you have spare time, always visit the request and troubleshooting forums, as nobody pays enough attention to either.

Please follow this advice.

Also, DON'T ABANDON THREADS.

According to these "rules" then I suppose that this thread belongs in Off Topic, under Well Intentioned.

There is a terms of service as pointed out earlier by which I feel compelled to comply while using this site. I take posts from Dark0ne or the Moderators on subjects of this nature as law on these forums. Any links that can be provided between this proclamation and rules, opinions or postings by admin concerning forum usage that confirm support of the OP's Rules of Order would be appreciated. Otherwise it seems a rather officious and presumptious post from a member.