Modding - Placing NPC's and Creature's in the Wasteland

goldredblue0798

Hey felllow modders!

Anyway it seems that with the GECK I have a problem when placing additional NPC's and creature's into the non-interior zones of the game...

The GECK places the NPC/creature nicely and reports NO errors...

But when actually playing the game with the esp mod enabled and wondering in the area where the NPC's and/or the creature's have been placed the game keeps crashing to the desktop for no reason and always happens after only a matter of minutes or even less...

The NPC's and creatures placed dont even have any script attached to them but the game just cant seem to handle them..

Anyone had this problem or have any idea for a solution?

I have used other mods that place NPC's and creatures into the game world and they work almost perfectly besides some lagg (depends).

-KC

I've had similar problems myself, usually the mix of certain interior cells and also the G.E.C.K. active (ok, it takes 10 seconds to load up a mod in it but I do alot of testing and 10 seconds times many equals lot's of time that could be used for modding).

What cell did you place them in?

I've had similar problems myself, usually the mix of certain interior cells and also the G.E.C.K. active (ok, it takes 10 seconds to load up a mod in it but I do alot of testing and 10 seconds times many equals lot's of time that could be used for modding).

What cell did you place them in?

Their are Interior cells and theirs the Wasteland world cells:

Interiors: None

Wasteland world cell: Megaton world (a small world cell) and Super Duper Mart (and also around that area)