Dog race?

tawney

As much as I LOVE the Khajiit race, I would also like to see a type of canine race. With a working tail and everything. I would be surprised if no one has already made something like this.. But so far I haven't seen it, or just haven't been looking hard enough. :tongue: So is this possible or likely to already exist?

As much as I LOVE the Khajiit race, I would also like to see a type of canine race. With a working tail and everything. I would be surprised if no one has already made something like this.. But so far I haven't seen it, or just haven't been looking hard enough. :tongue: So is this possible or likely to already exist?

The Soqui race mod adds some canine races, a fox type and a coyote.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20802

Personally I'd like to see one for a 'dog' dog...Like a great dane.

Those are cute races, but I really want to see a stronger looking one. Something a bit vicious that doesn't look like it belongs lounging on a pillow while being petted. :laugh: Meanwhile, I'm using that Curse of Hircine werewolf mod. To get all my biting and victory howls out. :wink:

I rather like this idea and do hope that someone jumps on it.

Nice to see other people who want this! I agree with tawney about a stronger looking canine. I was hoping for a "wolf race" or something but I also ended up using the werewolf mod. The soqui looks faily ok but c'mon, why those tiny feet? People tend to make them waaay smaller than they should be in my opininon. Anyway, my idea was to take the Khajiit body and replace the head with a similar looking one to the werewolf but more "neutral" looking. Replace the tail with a bushy one and maybe make the human looking feet into bulkier ones, say, if you imagine a real dog sitting, the hind feet look kinda "squareish". Then again I'm totally new to modding so I don't know anything.....but I do 3d model =]

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This mod adds two new races, a fox-like race and a wolf-like race. http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=4898 It fits the description some of you are looking for.

Yeah I'm in on getting a good looking canine race mod in Oblivion aswell. But the Vexened and Soqui BOTH have odd shaped heads that are hard to customize and shape properly, and the Vexened/Wolvened skins kinda suck....

• 2 years later...