Easier to move bodies?

tawney

There is a conflict which makes me unable to use the realistic force mod. But I don't really want to be thrown off my feet in battle either.. Is there a mod already available that only adjusts the weight of dead bodies? :pinch:

Does anyone have a link to a mod that does this, or is in the process of making it? I have hardly any experience in making mods and wouldn't know the first place to start with this kind of thing. :sweat:

There is a conflict which makes me unable to use the realistic force mod. But I don't really want to be thrown off my feet in battle either.. Is there a mod already available that only adjusts the weight of dead bodies? :pinch:

What is the conflict you have with RF?

There is a spell, called "Corpse Carry" which I know for a fact is in the Reneer's Guard Overhaul. When equipped, you cast the targeted spell at a corpse (while crouching). It will move the corpse to your location very quickly. It seems very stable. I have tried to activate the spell and then exit a building before it resolves. The corpse is right there at the door the next time I enter the building.

It might come as a stand alone spell or may be a part of another spell package. You can disable any options that you don't want active in the guard overhaul.

Just a suggestion,

theuseless