The Impaler

springfield4519

I'm new to modding fallout 3 and I'm looking for a mod for the C-14 impaler and C-10 battle rifles from StarCraft. I'm looking for the over-under version of the impaler from the cutscenes in the game. I would like to see it with interchangeable parts like the ACR mod. The underslung barrel would also have to shoot anything from grenades to mines to missiles to mini nukes to add to the badassness of this gun preferably from least powerful to most powerful in the explosives order. As for ammo use CALIBR's 7.62x51 nato ammo with a 50 round clip and a low-medium bullet spread for balance purposes. I have the marine battle armor mod from Jaysus and I think that this would go with it. I am in the process of coming up with a mod for ghost armor so the C-10 battle rifle would fit perfectly as a rifle for potential ghosts. No need for as many frills. Just make it modular like the ACR as well. Suppressors, Scopes and ACOGs a must in my opinion. Ammo the same as the impaler except semi-auto, a 20 round mag and pinpoint accuracy for balance purposes. Sorry for the complexity but I am new to the GECK and I have too hard a time with it to attempt a mod this complicated