Second chance for most requests

Nadin

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have radcats, I can add bryan as a follower with the child at heart perk, there will be more clutter and vehicles, probably not to many new kids clothes, and it's an official "Maybe" on the dress.

RadCats, Wow ! can't wait to see what they look like .

Where have all the cats vanished?

Official lore says cats died. IDK why but they did apparently.

I thought about cats because of one of the jokes that Wadsworth,the Robotic Butler narrates " its common knowledge that irradiated cats have 18 half lives". So I guess there is some scope for irradiated cats in the world of Fallout.

• 1 month later...

I have an idea, although, it may be a bit much. How about removing caps from the game, and just giving a set value to all the objects, items, etc. This would be realistic, and would increase the difficulty of the game, making you think about what your selling. (because you will not be able to recieve change, if you trade power armour for a tin can, too bad.)

Another idea I have is to limit different creatures into different regions, although this might not be very prominent in D.C, considering it's small size, but if you are adding a new huge world space it would promote traveling, if you had to go up north to find Yao-guai.

A playable elf race would be cool (explained as a radiation-related mutation). No new models/textures required, just a race with enhanced stealth/agility but maybe weaker HP.

Also, vampirism and enhanced vampirism have been tried, but I think there's still room for an original take in this area. Vampire behavior is canonical, which is an added plus.