NPCs Have No Arrows on a Bow When Shooting

Vector4

Yes, that's the problem. NPCs have no arrows on a bow when shooting. So when they're taking a shot, there's no shots. Any idea how this thing happened? And what is your suggestion for this mess? Please help. Because it's annoying.

Is this bow added by a mod or has it been edited? This happened to me when I was tweaking a bow mesh and lost the morph animations. Bows in Oblivion are tricky beasts to export and get working correctly. Either way I'd re-install the meshes and see if that fixes it.

If it's ALL bows then I'm not sure. Maybe something got screwed up in your animation files? Mybe someone else has more experience with this problem.

-Razorpony

Is this bow added by a mod or has it been edited? This happened to me when I was tweaking a bow mesh and lost the morph animations. Bows in Oblivion are tricky beasts to export and get working correctly. Either way I'd re-install the meshes and see if that fixes it.

If it's ALL bows then I'm not sure. Maybe something got screwed up in your animation files? Mybe someone else has more experience with this problem.

-Razorpony

It's okay, i just have to wait for the result. Thanks for your help though.