Body Replacer Poll

Hertha

Body Replacer Poll  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Why do YOU use a Body Replacer in FO3?

• For Realistic Reasons
    • Because I Can
    • Peer Pressure
    • Other
    • I Don't Use One

I was thinkin of havin' one, but after looking through the many, many body replacer mods and reading the comments I got worried and slightly disgusted by what they had turned into so I let it slide. That, and none of the many, many mods I found was realistic so one of the 12 people saying they did it for realistic reasons please tell me what mod you use. (If it really was for realistic reasons, eh? eh? :whistling: )

They all went either super masculine males that seemed to be aimed at women or gays (not that theres anything wrong with that) or super sexy oh-god-look-at-that-ass female mods.

I don't like pron in my games, I don't need it.

Saw that fat BBW one too, that didn't make any sense either. I guess its just that when someone decides to make the characters more detailed (like adding toes, I get that was pretty lazy by Beth not to do) they can't help but to go all out on the T 'n A.

Type 3/v. They may be beautiful but that's a side-effect of following the source material, genitalia aren't too detailed and there's no real focus on them. Should be fine so long as you don't find nipples too far...

Especially with luchaire's type v armour replacer (yay! My female doesn't look like a guy wearing 2 chestplates in his combat armour!) that's why. Because vanilla is UGLY and I never want to go back. Philosophically speaking, the type 3 or V have greater formal qualities than the vanilla body, and speaking mathematically vanilla ≠ real Type 3/v ≈ real