Region Editor issue

Shane096

Thanks again to everyone who helped me out in this reguard.....I have been going through these tutorials and learning more than I even could of hoped. I am having an issue with the Region Editor however. It has a feature that generates objects such as textures and trees etc. I cannot get this to work on my test maps as it claims it isn't generating any objects at all due to height......I have searched forum and can't find any trouble shooting on this subject. Thought maybe someone here might know what I could be doing worng. Thanks again

Although it can be tricky making mods with existing terrain, making practice mods with existing terrain can make things simpler to learn. You can experiment and at least know that if a command is not working for you it is not because the landscape has problems that you created. If you are able to auto place objects and trees on existing terrain then that might mean that there is something left to do with your generated terrain. Are the values all above sea level?

Using little throw away practice mods can help you learn how to construct your main mod.