Wear Eyewear with Helments

TheUbermensch

I have been merrily playing and soaking up damage with the Advanced Combat armor mod (by prometheus_ts) and blowing heads off with awz0me guns from the eXcalibr munitions shop mod (by Earache42). Now, something that really made me wow was this certain eyepiece that I had gotten. It is very useful, but when I wanted to get the Adv Combat Armor mod and wear the nice looking gask masks... they didn't want to share the same spot.

I'm sure that just more than me has either had a mod like this or wanted to wear like lucky glasses, etc. with their closed face helment. Oh no clipping if a mod like this was made would be pretty nice too. I think I have seen something like this but I belive it is just correcting a glitch with open faced helments not being able to use eyewear.

Would be great if someone could make this mod.

Plz? :sweat:

TheUbermensch - player armor is assigned to one or more specific equipment slots. The xCal scouter uses the "eyeglasses" slot as it should. The helmet mod probably uses both the headgear and eyeglasses slots to prevent likely clipping issues.

You can modify this in geck. For example, you can take the xCal scouter and assign it to the mouth object slot (assuming you're not into chomping cigars) and use it together with the helmet.