Npc Limited Dialogue

I have numerous mods installed, the main ones being fook, mmm, demonized female body replacer, project beauty... i have many smaller mods that wouldnt affect anything. houses, clothes, jewelry.. I have MTC travellers (crowded cities) and SCC installed as well. But recently i cannot talk to most NPC's, they say ( what do you need) and walk off.

Any Ideas what could be causing this ? ill list my entire load list if needed

One of your mods includes a dialogue error. FO3Edit is the simplest way to find the affected file. FO3Edit can look through the mods that you are using and show you where any conflicts are. A mod that overwrites general dialogue responses should show up in red, Red is bad. You can then disable or uninstall that mod to solve the error. If you are kind then you will drop a note to the mod author and let him know about the bug that you found so that he might fix it.

thanks alot, i used it and it works just as you said. im going to pm the author of the mod and let him know about the conflict. THANKS again, i was going insane trying to figure that one out