Performance

BrilliantShade

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whill any of these change the texters of the map npc my caricature every thing elts dose not mater

No. Those are not whatever mods, just mods that either stabilize or optimize the game. They are not enhancements, for the most part.

Edit: On the "Stabilization Mods" page, ignore the "Other Mods & Patches" section.

On the "Optimization Mods" page, ignore the "PyFFI" section, the second main section of the page, and avoid Qarl (QTP) everything...

I tride a bonch of the optamizayion mods that helped but its not anuf when ther are then 1 or 2 enemys ataking and a lot of movement it starts stiking if i open the task manager and look at the proses of oblivon when it gets above 400 MB it dosent work as good 370 is not a problem i wold like mor info on what the Oblivion.ini Tweaks do and the the defalt stings so i can find them I have done a few befor like chang wher the health bars are showen on the enemy and tern on the prent screen feacher if i have the dafalt i can use ctrl f to find them

To get the defaults, move your current INI onto your desktop and relaunch the game, so that Oblivion creates a new INI file. If your CPU is not very good, the optimization mods can only do so much to help. It is expected that the game will slow the closer it gets to reaching its memory cap. What are your system specs: CPU (make and speed), GPU (make and VRAM), PSU (wattage), RAM, OS?