More Warhammer based armor? This may help

Sersay

So the last few days of catching up on mods was GLORIOUS for me, as I found that a few recent mods touched on armor from the Warhammer universe (I'll admit, I even squeaked outloud in joy...I do that sometimes...) And I saw I wasint the only one glad to see this. Alot of people are asking the mod makers if there will be more, of corse hoping there indeed will be. WELL! I being one such hopefull, I'v decided to throw these handy links out there in hopes it will aid in at least inspiring you modders into making even more rough, gritty and dark themed armor. Armor seen in the warhammer universe. And who knows, maybe someone will even make the exact armors in these links.

The following are two "Slide Show"ish links that go through different styles of Witch Elf Armor from the MMO Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. The Yearbook was made well...as a yearbook of active Witch Elf players at the time, so there's alot more variants to it as each image is of a different player. The other link is made by the same person, only this time they are displaying each example of chest armor in the game (but not variants of the other armor pieces...maybe I should try and do that if I ever get back into the game.)

(The yearbook also has some spiffy music, as a heads up.)

Taransula's Witch Elf Yearbook

http://www.darkworlddesigns.com/WitchArmor.html

Yeah, I myself am one of the Witch Elves present in these. If you played the WAR MMO and played on the RP servers, you may have run into me in the past (And maybe got stabbed by me...)

Indeed, the Witch elves have the "ultra skimpy" type armor, but again this is not a post entirely bent on getting someone to make those specific armors(but i'd give the modder who did many, many hugs!), but to also inspire more interest in the Warhammer theme.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...