Adoring Fan from TES4?

AdrianShep

Haha, it would indeed be possible, but not through some quick transfer of any sort. You'd have to take a couple of SSs in Oblivion and then mold the face in GEEK or in-game. It has been done many times in regard to playing or playing with Chuck Norris. Though the adoring fan is a unique request I have never stubbed upon. So yes, possible, but it would take time that no one has put in as of yet.

To add that annoying little...F-Fu--Fan you'd have to convert many meshes from oblivion into fallout. But that would also be oblivion content. So I think there will be copywriting issues regarding this due to Official Oblivion content being uploaded to the nexus, however I could be wrong.

A Fan made version of this however is possible.

Someone will need to make a character that looks very similar to him, also adding the lovely elven ears that I aim for-... I mean adore...

The voice-over will have to be done by someone else that could maybe impersonate his voice.

All of which is VERY easy to do. Providing they know how to convert .Nif's to work with Fallout. However if you can't because of copywrite laws, then that's where your imagination comes in. You'll have to work long and hard to get the guy looking just like him.