ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Can't See Adult Content

kraxyk

I just checked your profile. It says age unknown. :whistling: Evidently the site bot didn't believe you when you entered your birth date.

I just checked your profile. It says age unknown. :whistling: Evidently the site bot didn't believe you when you entered your birth date.

wait what? What does that mean to me then? I have to go back in and edit it?

oh but I believe I also chose not to display my age let me check

Ok so I made it visible and made sure it was correct and all. It is. And I saved and now I go to the site and still can't get in

Have you tried signing out, then back in? Sometimes the problem is with a firewall, antivirus or ad blocker setting on your end. Once you are able to get on, you should be able to go back and hide your age.

Have you tried signing out, then back in? Sometimes the problem is with a firewall, antivirus or ad blocker setting on your end. Once you are able to get on, you should be able to go back and hide your age.

yes I have and still nothing

PM me your password and I will check the system out and check the settings on all the sites. Passwords are stored encrypted and no one can access them.