Help with FOMM and crashes

sleemie

Read the pinned topics. I mean hello they are right there at the top of the board. What I wrote is just a random post on how to get it right the hard way. There's short cuts, heck most people use Generic FOIP fallout inner operablity patch, something like that. It's basicly patches you put inbetween the mods to get them to work together. But I mean if you go in FO3edit an take a look at it, a generic patch in a custom load order, it's a big mess, and actually less work to fix with the FOIP deleted/removed from the load order.

Your biggest problem is WMK an the 20th century weapons alive plug ins, are going to clash, because they both deal with loot. I seen one load order where the person had 7 FOIP's just to get WMK to work with the other stuff. That being said the UFP unoffical fallout patch touches on just about everything in the game, meaning it's going to conflict with anything you put after it. There have been sometimes I dropped the UFP.

Then the below mods are modular, optional, meaning you can add an drop them as needed in order to get the thing to work, because the 20thCenturyWeapons.esm is 100% clean an conflicts with nothing. Heck you could drop the optionals then open the GECK load fallout.esm an 20thCenturyWeapons.esm, so that you can create new places an buildings in the worldspace, in which you can also add 1000's of weapons.

20th Century v5 ALIVE (Vendor).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (Containers).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (Vault 101).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (Talon_Regulator).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (TEST Container).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (NPC_Settler).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (RivetCity).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (Slaver).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (Brotherhood_Outcast).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (Chinese Ghoul).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (Raider).esp

20th Century v5 ALIVE (SuperMutant).esp